Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our client, a leading global provider of pari-mutuel wagering
technologies and services, is looking for a highly motivated Senior
Staff Accountant who will report directly to the Controller and
will be an important part of a small accounting team! This
opportunity provides for great exposure and growth potential,
working within a collaborative team environment. *This position
requires daily use of Microsoft Excel, including heavy data
manipulation, formulas, and advanced features (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS,
pivot tables, and more advanced functions would be extremely
helpful) ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Staff
- Complete month-end close activities for multiple companies:
- Prepare and post Journal entries.
- Reconciling intercompany transactions.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and review financials with comparisons to trend,
budget, and prior year.
- Prepare various reports for management as needed.
- Assist and work with the rest of the department as needed,
including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
external taxes, and audit firms. Experience Preferred for Senior
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Effective email skills using Google Suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- General knowledge of ERP systems. #JUNE2CFS2022
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Hamden , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!