Company: Lucas James Talent Partners
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Marketing CoordinatorOur client, SimiTree, is looking for an
entry-level marketing professional with content and digital
marketing experience who wants to be an integral part of our
marketing team to increase brand awareness, qualified leads, and
Skills & Requirements:
- Provide ongoing support for digital channels such as leading
- Coordinate webinars on behalf of the organization and outside
- Support employee communications efforts (e.g., employee
- Manage contact categorization and database in Salesforce.
- Assist with the setup, facilitation, and completion of
- Work with the Marketing team to identify opportunities and
develop strategies to extend reach among target audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with quick turnaround
- Detail-oriented, with excellent project management and
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a larger
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal traits, including the confidence to
interact with personnel at all levels, responsiveness, flexibility,
initiative, decision-making, and tact.
- Works well autonomously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Journalism,
Communications or Marketing.
- Minimum of one (1) year prior experience in an office
Keywords: Lucas James Talent Partners, Hamden , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!