Entry Level Mechanic
Company: Airline Accessory Service Co
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Busy and growing aviation equipment repair company is searching for
a Junior Mechanic with basic to intermediate mechanical skills to
fill open position. The ideal candidate will perform disassembly,
cleaning, inspection, and reassembly of aviation related equipment.
This is a full-time, entry level position with the opportunity to
advance into other areas of work within the company.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
(Testing for CBD / marijuana is included).
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Experience with the use of basic mechanics hand tools.
- Familiarity with working from parts diagrams and written work
- Attention to detail in the performance of their duties.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Grasp of inspection instruments such as Vernier Calipers, Dial
Indicators, and Micrometers.
- Basic knowledge of reading and interpreting AC and DC wiring
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and
What We Can Offer You:
- Two weeks of paid vacation after one year of employment
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Medical insurance
- Company matched 401k
Keywords: Airline Accessory Service Co, Hamden , Entry Level Mechanic, Engineering , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!