Brand Content Manager
Company: Lucas James Talent Partners
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Brand Content StrategistOur client, SimiTree, is looking for an
experienced marketing professional with content and digital
marketing experience who wants to be an integral part of our
marketing team to increase brand awareness, qualified leads, and
sales. This role will be very hands-on with creating and executing
content for the various marketing channels, blogs and website.
Skills & Requirements:
- Write promotional collateral to support priority marketing
campaigns, including sell sheets, whitepapers, blogs, and social
- Provide ongoing support for digital channels such as
building/sending emails and managing social media.
- Work with the Marketing team to identify opportunities and
develop strategies to extend reach among target audiences.
- Experience writing SEO-friendly content.
- Contribute to the development of branding and messaging
- Ability to manage multiple projects with quick turnaround
- Detail-oriented, with excellent project management and
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a larger
- Excellent writing and editing skills; ability to adapt content
to different forms.
- Strong interpersonal traits, including the confidence to
interact with personnel at all levels, responsiveness, flexibility,
initiative, decision-making, and tact.
- Works well autonomously.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Journalism, English, Public
Relations, or similar.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, such as Pardot
would be preferred.
- Writing portfolio required.
Keywords: Lucas James Talent Partners, Hamden , Brand Content Manager, Executive , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!