Registered Nurse - RN - Supervisor
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN - Supervisor We are hiring a qualified
Registered Nurse (RN) for an RN Supervisor opportunity in Hamden,
CT. The position requires a nurse candidate to have recent nursing
home experience as an RN Supervisor. Local and travel candidates
will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited will handle your travel
needs, and we have permanent or contract positions available.
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $1,933
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $1,520
- Weekly Housing Stipend: Travel Allowance
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $413*Rates may vary based on stipend
needsBENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY:
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Referral BonusesOur strong, long-term connections-with the most
admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your
career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of
proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access
to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster
than going at it alone.RN Supervisor POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are
administratively or professionally responsible.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform
duties.CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years management/supervisory experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB testABOUT
CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is
a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing
services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our
clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the
delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by
leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United
States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem
employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and
pharmacists.Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service
Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By
offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement
opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the
lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high
quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and
rapidly assimilate into facility teams.CareerStaff Unlimited is
proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action (EEO/AA).#IL20 #ZRPI186316968
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Hamden , Registered Nurse - RN - Supervisor, Healthcare , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!