Mortgage Banker - Connecticut
Company: The Federal Savings Bank
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Tired of expensive state licensing? Lend in all 50 states from
the Connecticut market (Remote Loan officers also welcome)! The
Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned, federally chartered
private bank with 35+ loan production offices nationwide. We seek
experienced retail loan originators who wish to take their business
to the next level with our cutting edge mortgage app, digital
closing software, and marketing CRM. Only experienced Mortgage
Bankers will be contacted.
Contact Sarah Helton For Details
What We Offer
- Ability to lend in all 50 states without the hassle of state
- Personalized marketing options (Spanish language flyers and
email templates!), robust marketing support program(s), mobile app,
and the latest technology give our Mortgage Bankers the edge they
need to compete and win!
- Highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting,
Closing and Post Closing (ALL 100% IN HOUSE). On-site operations
support available in most loan production offices.
- Quick turn times for Processing and Underwriting- Our goal is
to get your loans closed in 30 days or less
- Shared or dedicated Banker Assistants available
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA,
Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction,
Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs, HECM/Reverse Mortgage,
Multi-Family, Commercial, Personal Lending and more!
- Strong Secondary Department with 50+ investor relationships and
direct seller to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae
- Bank-issued laptops create a secure environment for Bankers
working in an office or remotely
- Incredible In-house Training team
- Extremely competitive pricing and compensation plans
More Reasons To Join
- Mentoring available to Sales Managers and Originators looking
to grow their business and expand their teams. We will help you
revamp your business plan!
- Unique company culture where originators are encouraged to
build their own brand while leveraging The Federal Savings Bank
- National Employee Appreciation Events
- Annual Chairman's Club trips open to top-performing LOs and
Operations team members
- 401k matching & Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Minimum of three years of mortgage lending or retail mortgage
- Three or more new purchase loans per month
- Well-developed referral base, including realtors, past clients,
financial planners, attorneys and/or accountants
- College degree or equivalent work or military experience
- Knowledge of real estate market in local area
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC guidelines
- Favorable credit history and background check
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of
3 years of experience and actively working in the retail mortgage
banking industry. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information contact: Sarah Helton
WebsiteThe Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status
Keywords: The Federal Savings Bank, Hamden , Mortgage Banker - Connecticut, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!