Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANYOur client is a real estate and property
management firm, who actively pursues real estate development and
investment opportunities throughout the United States and
internationally. They are a family of organizations that focus on
investment, development and management of real estate, thus playing
a significant and multi-faceted role in the real estate market. Our
client has managed assets in over 14 states and internationally,
and its portfolio is currently valued at nearly half a billion
dollars. They currently own and operate more than 30 entities with
more exciting growth on the horizon. Due to the steady growth
they've had, the team is expanding and they are looking for an
eager, growth-oriented Staff Accountant to join their team.
**More about this exciting
opportunity!** -Accountant will be working under/with
-Sharp, collaborative team environment!
-Company values and promotes work/life balance!
-Everyone has their own office!
-Stable and growing organization, even in the midst of a
-Great longevity and growth potential!
-Exposure to operations and M&A if interested down the
- Responsible for residential and non-residential property
- General ledger maintenance
- Reviewing AP
- Month-end close
- Monthly financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with annual audit
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance degree with
applicable accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Experience in a multi-company environment
- Real Estate experience preferred, but NOT required
- Public accounting experience preferred NOT required
- Yardi OR RealPage OR OneSite system experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Hamden , Staff Accountant, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!