CDL Furniture Driver
Company: W.B. Mason Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Will make furniture deliveries to customers with a focus on
timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers.
- Places, assembles and/or installs furniture to customer
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries
- Communicates issues to supervisory in a timely manner.
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver's license.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to converse,
read and write in English
- Must be able to work as a team and independently
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- CDL license required
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
- Experience with basic furniture assembly
- Must be able to work independently and manage time
appropriately to meet deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb,
speak and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to
Equal Opportunity EmployerW.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.B. Mason Company, Hamden , CDL Furniture Driver, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!