Now Hiring Shuttle
Must have Connecticut
CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
Join the First Transit-Yale Bulldogs team, operating
exclusively within the Yale University Campus and be a part of
something rewarding and satisfying! Our Yale University Shuttle Bus
Drivers provide our clients with the freedom and convenience
of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and
driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be
provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
shuttle bus drivers:
- NEW RATE: $17.31/hr!! --Immediate openings!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time, year-round work!
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance
your career, not just pursue another
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous
Apply today online or in person
1349 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514!
For more information- call:
203-281-5470 ext. 104
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a
drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San
Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.