Company: Amphenol ICC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect
products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and
markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial
and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems. The primary end
markets for the Company's products are communications and
information processing markets, including cable television,
cellular telephone and data communication and information
processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and
automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial
Position Summary: QualityTechnician -Temporary with
Location: Hamden, CT
Amphenol Spectra-Strip is a leader in hyper scale data center bulk
wire solutions. We develop and manufacture gigabit copper cable
solutions for high performance and cloud compute applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform physical, mechanical, and dimensional audits of
- Utilize Microsoft Excel computer program to complete data audit
entries & quality reports.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook computer program for email
- Work closely with test labs to coordinate electrical testing
and dimensional physical audits.
- Communicate test results and sample status with operators,
managers, & engineering personnel.
- Support misc. quality functions including final disposition for
shipments, calibration, incoming material inspection, and customer
- Good communication skills and handwriting.
- Experienced in basic computer use.
- Good clerical, analytical, math, and organizational
- Ability to interpret drawings, written specifications, charts,
and tables and work with small intricate cables.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. - 10% to 25% of the time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferred to have experience with the following:
- Interpretation of drawings, & specifications
- Measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, &
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- We will make reasonable accommodations, modification or
adjustment to a job, employment practice or work environment to
make it possible for a person with a disability to enjoy equal
Amphenol Corporation is proud of our reputation as an excellent
employer. Our main focus is to provide the highest level of support
and responsiveness to both our employees and our customers, the
world's largest technology companies. Amphenol Corporation offers
the opportunity for career growth within a global organization. We
believe that Amphenol Corporation is unique in that every employee,
regardless of his or her position, has the ability to positively
impact the business.
Amphenol is an "Equal Opportunity Employer" -
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity or National Origin
To apply please visit our website at
Keywords: Amphenol ICC, Hamden , Manufacturing, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!