Hamden Early Learning Program Teachers 2-positions open
Company: Hamden Public Schools
Posted on: June 10, 2021
HAMDEN EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM
Full-Time Early Learning Teachers - 2 Positions
These positions are non-union positions.
- Bachelors' degree in Early Childhood Education, Child
Development or Human Growth and Development or related field
- Working knowledge of the CT Early Learning Standards and NAEYC
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate early
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with a culturally
- Ability to address evolving needs of the program as they
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may
find appropriate and acceptable
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with classroom teachers to ensure a
high-quality, developmentally appropriate educational program for
- Conduct assessment of child progress and facilitate parent
- Coi-creat weekly lesson plans using the SDE Learning Plan
- Maintain clear open communication with all staff,
administrators and parentsIf.
Keywords: Hamden Public Schools, Hamden , Hamden Early Learning Program Teachers 2-positions open, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!