Travel Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery | New York | Night Shift | Start only 11/8 | Pays Up To $4,940 Per Week!
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Travel Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery | New York
| Days or Night Shift | Start 11/8 Only | Pays Up To $4,940 Per
Start 11/15 only. As a L&D Nurse you will perform all the
same duties as you would if you worked as a full-time nurse in a
single facility. In essence, you will work in maternity wards,
ensuring that mothers, newborns, and their extended families are
taken care of during every step of the birthing process.
- Minimum 4-week commitment (8-weeks preferred, 48-hour
- BLS, and ACLS certifications required
- Covid vaccine required per state mandate
- Any active Registered Nurse License
- $100/hr reg time, $150 OT, Weekly comp in taxable wages =
- PLUS, daily per diem, housing provided and travel
Why RapidStaff? Because we offer -
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you
have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as
short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!
Keywords: RapidStaff, Hamden , Travel Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery | New York | Night Shift | Start only 11/8 | Pays Up To $4,940 Per Week!, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!