Document Records Associate - Primary Care Hamden
Company: PACT MSO, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pay Range: $17.00 to $23.50 an hour.By adhering to Connecticut
State Law, pay ranges are posted. The pay rate will vary based on
various factors including but not limited to experience, skills,
knowledge of position and comparison to others who are already in
this role within the company.
COVID-19 Considerations: All of our employees, visitors, patients,
vendors, etc. are masked throughout the day. All employees are to
have received COVID-19 vaccine including booster, if applicable,
and flu vaccine.
PACT MSO is a Management Service Organization that supports
numerous physician groups. We offer health benefits, paid time off,
and a friendly working environment. We are a medium sized company
with a family atmosphere.PACT MSO has a busy Internal Medicine
office that is seeking Document Records Associates to work in
Hamden. The hours are Monday through Friday 7:45am - 5:00pm with
rotating Saturday mornings.
The position provides timely, accurate and accessible electronic
clinical patient information charting by scanning medical records
and health information reports into the electronic medical records
- Responsible for answering medical records phone calls.
- Accurately and timely scans medical records into EMR that come
through via fax, paper, etc., and files scanned records by
guidelines into EMR. Will be scanning paper charts into EMR. Shreds
- Handles medical records requests.
- Obtains and scans hospital records.
- Maintains daily internal faxing to the appropriate staff.
- Keeps manager informed of any backlogs and/or technical
- Prepares CD for patient's medical records, legal notices, and
social security disability requests.
- Accurately complete Attending Physician Statements and the
corresponding medical records
- Support front desk for patient check in, answering phones,
scheudling, taking messages and relaying information to the
Skills and Knowledge
- Good computer skills with use of an electronic medical record
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Fast pace and high efficiency of scanning/indexing.
- Strong ability to work independently with little direct
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a database.
Keywords: PACT MSO, LLC, Hamden , Document Records Associate - Primary Care Hamden, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!