Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Accounts Receivable SpecialistLocation: Hamden, CT Payrate - $20
- $28 - HourlyContract to Hire Aston Carter, a global leader in
placing Accounting and Finance professionals, is currently
representing a growing company that is seeking an Accounts
Receivable Specialist to join their accounting team. Listed below
are job responsibilities and qualifications regarding this
opportunity. You'll enjoy
- Special projects as assigned to accomplish department/company
- Maintain professional relationship with customers.
- Applying customer payments to customer accounts.
- Working with a dynamic team. A Day in the Role:
- Posting cash Receipts / Investigate discrepancies
- Calling current vendors to follow up on payments and orders
being released (50 Calls per day)
- Handling billing and sending out invoices
- Identify risks and bring to attention
- Take calls with customers about payments and maintain
relationships with vendors
- Managing collections process of the stations of any overdo
- Cash application and posting of payments Necessary
- Experience with accounts receivable.
- Billing, collections, and cash applications
- Excel About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as
Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or
WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter,
we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Hamden , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...