C.N.A. Memory Support
Company: Whitney Center Incorporated
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join us in supporting our residents and families in our memory
support unit. We offer specialized Memory Support programs and
purposeful community space to enable residents to find their
happiness and personal fulfillment each day.
Full & Part Time Opportunities on all shifts
Whitney Center has been and continues to be committed to the health
and safety of all those who live and work in our community. As
worries about COVID-19 continue to spread, we are making every
effort to try to minimize exposure to our residents and team
members and are vigilantly following CDC recommendations. In
keeping with these precautions all interviews will be conducted via
telephone, video chats, or in person following all Covid-19
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of older
adults, then we want to meet you.
Whitney Center's mission is Excellence in Senior Living. We achieve
this mission through the application of our values in creating
engagement opportunities for those we serve to achieve their
personal fulfillment. Our values: Community, Respect, Excellence,
Stewardship and Teamwork are the foundation of our person centered
philosophy. We treat all members of our community- our residents,
their families and each other with respect, dignity and
We are proud to offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
Long Term/Short Term Disability
401k Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about the well being of those we serve is important to
you, then we would like to meet with you. We've built a strong
reputation on the outstanding services we provide.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Assists the resident with personal care such as bathing,
dressing, grooming, eating, positioning, oral hygiene, toileting,
- Performs Household tasks, such as: assisting with meals, trash
removal, and making the bed, laundry.
- Assists the resident with ambulating or transfer activities,
exercise and mobility, transports and escorts, as needed.
- Assists licensed staff as needed with treatments, procedures,
test collection etc.
- Reports all resident changes to licensed staff including
physical and cognitive changes.
- Documents properly and accurately on each shift assigned.
- Encourages independence within each resident's ability.
- Encourage residents to participate in activities and assist in
programs on a daily basis including escorts to and from
- Follows plan of care developed by RN for each individual
- Keeps resident areas clean, neat and orderly.
- Maintains safe and sanitary work area and equipment.
- Attends in-service education programs to maintain current
- Cross trained in other areas such as: Assisted Living.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Graduation or successful completion from an approved Nursing
Assistance Certification course with documentation of curriculum. 1
year long term care nursing aide experience preferred.
Condition of Employment:
Candidate must successfully complete Pre-Employment Medical
Clearance consisting of a Physical, PPD, Drug Test.
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 13B:
Requires all employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,
(ii) has received the two-dose series vaccination and the
booster/third dose and/or has an appointment for the booster or
The next step in our process is a brief 30-minute assessment.
This assessment must be completed to move forward in the
application process. Please click on the below link to access and
complete the assessment.
Keywords: Whitney Center Incorporated, Hamden , C.N.A. Memory Support, Other , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!