Logistics Coordinator- New Britain, CT
Posted on: February 14, 2021
The opportunities at Rogers are endless with hard work and
dedication. Join a growing company that wants you to grow with
You simply need to be PROFESSIONAL; deliver QUALITY work on time;
feel EMPOWERED to serve our customers; be DRIVEN to continuously
improve; hold a high standard of INTEGRITY; listen and COMMUNICATE,
while maintaining a SAFE work environment; and be ready to EXCEED
customer expectations and build RELATIONSHIPS.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator with previous
commercial experience to join our team!
What you'll be doing
- Manage all shipping and receiving for orders delivered to our
- Inventory, organize, and distribute material with-in our
facility and/or projects off-site.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to
shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and
- Assemble field material and tool orders from stock and place
orders on pallets or shelves and deliver to jobsites as
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
via appropriate computer program.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within facility to
ensure conformance to company standards.
- Other duties may include but not limited to facility
maintenance indoor/outdoor such as sweeping, dusting, shoveling,
- Ensure all fleet vehicles are maintained and has all necessary
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Wear the proper safety equipment. What we're looking for
- Must have knowledge of electrical materials and tools
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy
- Able to maintain an active DOT medical card
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Possession of reliable transportation
- Proficient communication skills
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules
and regulations, including wearing safety equipmentWhy you should
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment
- Stability and longevity in the industry
- Opportunity to grow in the electrical industry
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax-free Health Savings
- Employer provided: short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance and EAP
- 401k with generous match
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- $100 for each employee referral
- Other exceptional perksCompany Overview
With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally,
Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout,
on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a
self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing
management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain
electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the
past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and
our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always
rang true at Rogers and remains true today:
We have the power to get the job done!
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to
provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability
to perform the position described. It is not intended as a
comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or
abilities. Additional functions, requirements, or restrictions may
Rogers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Keywords: Rogers, Hamden , Logistics Coordinator- New Britain, CT, Professions , Hamden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!